Here are some of our Frequently Asked Questions that we get from most of our customers. Spend some time browsing through and we hope you may find your answers!
Where can i apply the loan at?
You are able to apply your loan via our online loan application form that is easy to complete, or subsequently you may contact us at +65 6631 8360 to arrange for an appointment.
How are the interest rates like?
The interest rates that we are offering at the moment would be 4% monthly and a fee that does not go above 10% of the principal loaned amount upon approval.
Compulsory Requirements needed for any loans
In order to take out any loans from us, you have to fulfill these requirements stated below:
- A Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident of Singapore
- At least the age of 18 and above
- Permanently employed with either CPF contribution or proof of income
- Foreigners and Expats must have a Valid Work Permit or Valid Passport
- Self-Employed to have their Income Tax Assessment, ACRA, or Vocational License
What is the maximum amount of loan that I can take up?
- No Restriction to any amounts
- If your annual income is less than S$20,000 : Up to of S$3,000
- If your annual income is S$20,000 or more but below S$30,000 : Up to 2X of your monthly income
- If your annual income is S$30,000 or more but below S$120,000 : Up to 4X of your monthly income
- If your annual income exceeds S$120,000 : Any amount that you need
How will i know if my loan is approved?
Upon Approval of my loan application can i still reject it?
What should i do after my loan approval is successful?
- Double check on the loaned amount to ensure that it is the correct amount
- Make prompt repayments to avoid any late payment fees or interests imposed
- Check on your name, amount, date, on the correctness of every detail
- Retain and file up all physical copy of proofs as documentation and evidence of payments
Loans Repayment Methods
You are able to make your loan repayments/instalments through any ATM machines, or Ibanking online transfers to any of our local bank accounts. We do not accept walk in repayment via cash.
Can i still take a loan if i have a poor credit score?
YES, Loans can still be taken out once we have gone through auditing your financial capabilities to ensure that responsible borrowing and lending is being conducted. A flexible repayment plan will be discussed mutually for the ease of both parties.
Is it possible to still take out another loan concurrently with other moneylenders or financial institutions?
YES, you are still able to take out another loan. Our loan consultants will run through and plan a repayment scheme to cater to your current financial capability.
Do i need a guarantor to take out any loans?
NO, you do not need any Guarantor to take out any loans at all. However, we will require next of kin contact details as an emergency contact.